The goal of Karman Associés: to be at the side of our clients to prepare tomorrow’s projects while respecting their economic, legal and social imperatives.
Intervening alongside our clients, as far upstream as possible, allows us to anticipate with them the future strategic stages of their projects and thus to prepare their implementation under the best possible conditions.
Thanks to a combined labor law/corporate/litigation approach, we assist companies in preparing for change by helping them to equip themselves with the tools that will enable them, when the time comes, to better seize opportunities, to anticipate and manage risks or face possible difficulties more serenely.
Based on the observation that certain issues involving various legal expertise are too often left to the arbitration of clients, confronted with solutions proposed by counsels who approach the issues from the sole perspective of their subject matter, we are keen to propose solutions that can immediately be mobilized, thought out jointly and under a single signature.
In this context, Karman Associés is particularly active in:
- the audit of the social and legal situations of companies;
- the identification of factors for improvement;
- the regularization of risk situations or situations that may affect the value of companies;
- the management of litigation and pre-contentious matters
- the optimization of groups and companies, for the purposes of future plans to sell or open up capital (restructuring, setting up systems to anticipate and facilitate the obligation to inform/consult the employees and their representatives, etc.).